Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I agree with LBOAYM that it was probably worse for Romney to claim that he forgot about the bullying incident when he was in high school than to admit that he did something stupid. Who advised him to say that he forgot? I would have come up with better answers than that.

1. Claim that the guy deserved it because he said Romney's favorite shoes are flip flops.

2. The guy claimed that Romney, as junior class president had made an individual mandate that everyone had to buy the year book. Romney had said that the senior president was wrong to make everyone in the school buy the year book. He said it should be up to individual classes.

3. The guy claim that Romney was against bail out for the chess team. Eventually the chess team was bailed out and won the state championship and now Romney claimed that the bankruptcy he advocated led to the chess team's success.

See, the guy deserved this so Romney was justified to beating him up. He should just have said so.

Who came up with the gay president bit? Clinton was called the first Black president. Obama said that he would not call him that until he can see if Clinton can dance. I think we should wait and see if Obama can win "Project Runway" before we call him the first gay president.

Speaking of dancing and tv shows. Maria did get rob on DWTS. I think Donald Driver should have been out. It is a very close competition this season and all four could have beaten Donnie Osmond for sure.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:19 AM

    I highly doubt these things occurred while he was at Cranbrook. Sounds more likely something that happened in Stanford, which led to him leaving that University and going to France for his Mormon mission.

    He spoke highly of his work in France. Years later Jon Huntsman Jr. spoke of his own work in Taiwan and how all Mormon missions were the same.

    Romney argued that his work in France was totally different than Huntsman's.

    As far as the Obama thing goes, here's the link from the LA Times.

    http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-newsweek-cover-declares-obama-the-first-gay-president-20120514,0,7497929.story

    The gay president tag was on the cover of Newsweek.

    As far as DWTS goes, I am quite disappointed that the beautiful and talented Maria Menounos did not receive enough votes to stay on the show. I think a lot of the votes went to Katherine since she got hurt.

    Driver will continue getting votes because there is a huge NFL fan vote out there. I now think that William and Cheryl will win, due to the fact that the women fans are enamored with this guy and will win him the vote.

    -LBOAYM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will go with the British singer, Catherine or Katherine Jenkins or Jennings. I think she has been the most consistent although accident prone. It is hard to know if she gets many votes since nobody knew her in the U.S. before this started. But I think they do now and with my expert opinion in dancing, I think she has the best forms whereas the two men rely more on strength. Not that I have been watching the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:29 AM

    OK, I guess it's put up or shut up time as far as Dancing with the Stars goes. Now, I claim to not watch the show, but based on the 3 finalists, I will predict that William and Cheryl will win based off of fan support.

    I would love to see the opera singer win but she will probably suffer from what happened with the beautiful and talented Maria Menounos and not the fan support she needs.

    I think Donald Driver will also get a huge boost from fan support.

    So basically I see a final between William and Donald. Therefore, I think that William is a better dancer and he has a better partner and he will win.

    I hope I am wrong because I think the opera singer should win it all, but due to fans having a 50% vote, she probably won't make it to the final two.

    -LBOAYM

    ReplyDelete

Use the following html code to make a clickable link in your comment (instructions in the sidebar). You can test the link by previewing your comment.

<a href="http://angryyellowman.blogspot.com">Angry Yellow Man</a>

The above example will display as Angry Yellow Man