Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Tiger Woods is coming back to golf competition tomorrow at the Masters. I don't know what kind of shape he is in but I think he will be in contention. I won't be rooting for him due to his poor behavior but I won't bet against him either. Obviously he is not likely to win since even at his best he "only" wins about 20% of the time. But the pressure from the media will not affect him. If anything he is under less pressure now since he does not have to hide everything like before. In fact I think the energy drink that abandoned him made a big mistake. I mean what better advertisement than to say that due to the energy drink, he is able to run around outside the golf course and still play great inside it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the following html code to make a clickable link in your comment (instructions in the sidebar). You can test the link by previewing your comment.

<a href="http://angryyellowman.blogspot.com">Angry Yellow Man</a>

The above example will display as Angry Yellow Man