Sunday, December 11, 2016

Once again it is time for my AAAAA (Angry Asian Absolutely Accurate Assessment) of Big Ten bowl games.  I have Maryland, Northwestern, Nebraska, Michigan, Ohio State and Wisconsin winning and Minnesota, Indiana, Iowa and Penn State losing.  So the prediction is 6-4.  I think Ohio State has a better defense than Clemson and will win a very close game.  I do think that if anyone can somehow upset Alabama it would be Watson of Clemson who may go wild running and throwing.  I don't think Barrett of OSU is as likely to do that.  Washington's passing game is the best of the four but defending the pass is Alabama's strength and I don't think Washington can stop Alabama's running game.  So I pick Alabama to win it all.  Not really going out on a limb here.

The Rose Bowl is going to be very interesting.  Both USC and Penn State have improved dramatically since the beginning of the season.  But I think USC has more talent.  In fact despiting getting beat badly by Alabama in the beginning of the season, I think right now USC would give Alabama the toughest game.  I think they are the second best team in the country right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the following html code to make a clickable link in your comment (instructions in the sidebar). You can test the link by previewing your comment.

<a href="http://angryyellowman.blogspot.com">Angry Yellow Man</a>

The above example will display as Angry Yellow Man