Sunday, September 11, 2016

It has been 15 years since 9/11 already?  Time really flies.  I remember when that day happened there was a lot of fear that our way of life will be changed forever.  Thankfully it has not come to that.  Sure, there has been some attacks on our soil but I think there is less death due to terrorism than due to road rage since 9/11.  And don't get me started about our own gun violence.  As far as the fear that it will crippled our economy, I think we have to worry more about bankers, Wall Street and insurance companies than terrorists for that.  Even the emergence of ISIS as a global threat can be traced to our stupid invasion of Iraq.  So don't fear the terrorists, fear what we do ourselves.  And the only way that terrorists win is that we change our way of life.

I see Hillary Clinton almost fainted today.  I am sure Trump will jump all over that.  Then I hear that she was diagnosed with pneumonia couple days earlier.  I am sure her doctor advised her to rest for at least a week while taking her antibiotics.  Obviously she did not follow the order.  I see this all the time, people don't take the doctor's advice seriously.  Pneumonia is not a mild illness to sneeze at.  People die frequently from this, particularly people over 65 which Clinton is.  So I hope she skips events over the next few days to recover.  Then she should get her flu and pneumonia shots if she did not get them already.  If she does not follow instructions and ended up in the hospital, Trump will jump even higher over that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the following html code to make a clickable link in your comment (instructions in the sidebar). You can test the link by previewing your comment.

<a href="http://angryyellowman.blogspot.com">Angry Yellow Man</a>

The above example will display as Angry Yellow Man