Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Been busy the last several days so I was not able to write about several topics that I have an opinion on during the past week. Now that some of these topics are no longer hot off the press, I don't know if anyone is interested about reading my view. So I will throw it out there. If anyone is interested about North Korea, Sonia Sotomayor, California's proposition 8 banning gay marriage, GM going bankrupt, or any other topic; please write in a comment and I will write something about it in the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:38 PM

    No thank you. Nobody reads your blog.



    Just kidding.
    How about something on Obama's middle east/europe trip? OK and something on Sotomayor too and California going bankrupt.

    LBOAYM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such overwhelming response! I have not analyze Obama's speech yet, just hear snippets from tv news since I got home and watching the hockey and basketball games. I will certainly write something on that soon. I will write about Sotomayor on the next blog. I am not sure about California bankruptcy. It is too painful to see!

    ReplyDelete

Use the following html code to make a clickable link in your comment (instructions in the sidebar). You can test the link by previewing your comment.

<a href="http://angryyellowman.blogspot.com">Angry Yellow Man</a>

The above example will display as Angry Yellow Man