Sunday, February 04, 2018

My take on the memo is that it is much to do about nothing.  It doesn't prove FBI bias against Trump as the GOP claims.  There was also nothing in it that support Democrat claims that it would divulge sensitive national security info.  It is all a political game. I think moderate Republicans see thru what Trump supporters are doing.  John McCain does.  Hopefully it will not have any effect on the Mueller investigation.  I don't think it will.

The weird thing about the GOP memo is that it complains of government abuse of civil liberties and use of the FISA warrants.  This is the type of complaints by liberals or libertarians, not conservatives.  The conservatives usually say that if you are not guilty, you have nothing to worry about.  Well, it looks like Trump is worried.

Great Super Bowl game today.  I guess Brady is not god after all.  I don't root for him anymore, but I still think he is GOAT!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:46 AM

    It'll be interesting if this memo controversy will go anywhere on both sides. The administration looks like it's all in on backing what the memo says, but there are a lot of holes in the story, supposedly. So we will see.

    The Super Bowl was a great game. I really thought Brady would make his usual comeback and was shocked when he was stripped of the ball. Brady had a great game, though I'm sure he'll see that missed catch in his sleep. To do what he's doing at 40 is amazing.

    The Olympics start this weekend. I will probably catch a little of it. There are quite a few Asian American skaters this time, so I'll be interested in seeing how they do. There's also a pair that trains or is from the Lansing area, so I'll be rooting for them and the Shib Sibs who train in Ann Arbor.

    -LBOAYM

    ReplyDelete

Use the following html code to make a clickable link in your comment (instructions in the sidebar). You can test the link by previewing your comment.

<a href="http://angryyellowman.blogspot.com">Angry Yellow Man</a>

The above example will display as Angry Yellow Man