Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Have not been able to get on the internet last few days so not been able to write.  I think I have pointed out before that we live in an area that is served by one internet provider.  So I don't think they care about the service.  Even when the internet is working, it is very slow.  My nephew pointed out that our speed is 1.5 whereas another uncle of his in SF has internet speed of 400.  I don't know what these numbers mean but it seems like a big difference.  I also can see the difference between here and Hong Kong where I was recently.  By the way, our provider is Frontier.  It makes me feel like we are living in the frontier that I heard of in American history.

Having gone through above rant, I don't feel like any more rants.  But  "collusion is not a crime" defense?  Just add to the "president cannot obstruct justice" defense.  Add to "sitting president cannot be compelled to testify" defense.  Add to "my justice department is biased against me" defense.  Giuliani is doing a great job of confusing and muddying.  But I think any one of these defenses would be sufficed for Trump's base.  I don't think adding all of them together will make any difference to other people. 

Trump threatens to shut down the government if he doesn't get his wall.  Again, why doesn't he ask the Mexican to pay for it?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:32 PM

    Is it possible that you are getting what you pay for? I know you said that Frontier is the only provider, but you should check again. I wonder how long Rudy will remain the attorney for POTUS. He has had health scares in the past and this type of work can't be great for his health.

    I don't understand why we are expected to pay for this wall, when Trump said that Mexico was going to pay for it.

    -LBOAYM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we checked multiple times. We are in an area that is rural even though it is just outside of a town of 60,000. Cable companies don't want to invest for the small number of homes where we are at. So Frontier has a monopoly. So even though our internet is spotty, they raised the price by $40 a month, claiming that they are raising the speed, which is the opposite of the truth!

    Trumped tweeted that Sessions should stop the investigation. I thought Sessions couldn't do that since he had recluse himself. But maybe Trump means he "shouldn't" stop the investigation.

    ReplyDelete

Use the following html code to make a clickable link in your comment (instructions in the sidebar). You can test the link by previewing your comment.

<a href="http://angryyellowman.blogspot.com">Angry Yellow Man</a>

The above example will display as Angry Yellow Man