Monday, June 01, 2020

I had said yesterday that things cannot get worse.  But I was wrong.  Today Trump had the police tear gassed peaceful demonstrators outside of the White House.  This was done to clear the way for Trump to walk to St. John Church for a photo op.  He looked ridiculous by the way, holding a bible while standing outside the church.  He did not go into the church.  One of the clergy said that Trump hasn't been at the church since St. Patrick's Day last year.  He also said that the protesters were peaceful and that he himself and other clergies were there with the protesters. 

I was able to obtain a copy of a letter sent by Xi Jinping to Trump to thank him.

Dear President Trump

Thank you for your lesson of how to obtain law and order in your country.  This is going to be very useful in the future if China faces domestic terrorism.  I had passed a law recently that would allow me to arrest people who are subversive to the country, commit treason or terrorize Hong Kong.  I actually didn't have to pass such a law.

You show me that you can just tell a policeman to kneel on someone's neck till he died if he committed forgery.  Terrorism and subversion are much worse than forgery.  So imagine what my cops can do to those people.  Hong Kong's cops have not kill anyone for awhile now, minority or otherwise.  They must be not as tough as American cops.  They will have to do better, thanks for your lessons.

Those thugs in Hong Kong will not dare to burn down the subway stations, break into the government building and occupy the airport like they did last year.  You are going to send in the military for some looting and burning.  Given the standard set by you, I will be very comfortable sending the PLA into Hong Kong next time these ungrateful people act up.

I see that you were heroically walking to a church today with only a dozen men armed with guns, after tear gassing some protesters out of the way.  You are so brave, holding a bible, daring the devil to strike you dead.  I will now be brave next time when I visit Hong Kong.  I am sure the people there love me just like the American people love you.

Thank you for not wearing a mask, indicating that this virus from my country is really no threat to the American people.  I wear a mask when I go out only as a fashion statement.  You look good without the mask, same with your vice president.

You are so smart to dislike NATO. You embrace Saudi Arabia and North Korea just like me.  I think we should get together with Putin in Hong Kong and celebrate the formation of the new Triple Alliance.  We will be the three amigos. 

With Much Respect

Jinping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the following html code to make a clickable link in your comment (instructions in the sidebar). You can test the link by previewing your comment.

<a href="http://angryyellowman.blogspot.com">Angry Yellow Man</a>

The above example will display as Angry Yellow Man