Thursday, November 12, 2020

 I have obtained a copy of another letter from Xi Jinping to Donald Trump congratulating him on his reelection.  This is obviously quite different from most world leaders who have congratulated Joe Biden.  So lets see what Xi has to say.

Dear President Trump

Congratulations to your win last week.  I know the fake press in the U.S. have declared Sleepy Joe as the winner but we both know better.  I understand you are heroically fighting to retain your job and I have great admiration for your courage.

I see that there are many traitors in your country who are trying to undermine the will of the people.  So I think you are doing the right thing by ignoring your own Department of Homeland Security which has declared that this election is the most secure.  Putin has information that this is not so.  So I think you should fire your DHS staff for not announcing that the election was a fraud.  

You have taken the right step of firing you Secretary of Defense.  I believe you will also fire your head of the CIA and FBI.  You don't need these people to run your department.  Put in your friends who will defend you against traitors in your country.  If you need help with world order, I will be glad to run things for you in Asia and Putin will run things for you in Europe.  No hurry to hire new heads for your departments.  And don't share intel with Biden.  Who knows what he will do with the info?  In any case, why would he need those?  You will still be president for the next four years at least.

It seems to me there were a lots of fraud in your election.  If I were you, I would call for recounts in all the states you "lost".  I am sure the UN will be happy to send election watchers to all your states to monitor the situation, making sure all the recounts are done correctly.  The UN, under the direction of the U.S. has sent many teams to various banana republics in the past to monitor elections.  So I am sure they can return the favor this time.

I know you have been preoccupied with the COVID situation in your country.  No need to worry, I am sure Doctors without Borders and other organizations will be happy to come here to help your health workers.  They have experience going to third world countries for decades.  Given your situation, though not due to your fault, they will come to the U.S. to help instead of Africa soon.

Due to leaders like Mao Zedong in my country, we have become the number 2 power in the world in a short time.  I am sure with your similar leadership, after your next 4 years as president, you will be able to make the U.S. the number 2 power in the world!  Such an achievement in such a short time!  Much admiration!  Good luck.

Your comrade in power play

Jinping


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:55 PM

    Fake news!

    I hope that relations with China will improve for both countries. What are your thoughts of Trump firing his top military officials? I can't believe that there are reportedly over 130 Secret Service Agents who have Covid.

    -LBOAYM

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole point of this post is that Trump is putting our country in a dangerous situation. With all the firing of military and possible intelligence leaders and not handing over intelligence briefings to Biden, adversaries have an opportunity to do damage against us. Maybe China won't do anything but the Russians and terrorists may. We are in total disarray right now. I don't think the rest of the world think we are the leader of democracy at this time. Secret service agents getting infected, white house staffs getting infected, cases are rising everywhere in the country. All of these is due to the stupidity of Trump and those who enable him.

    What will China do, given the situation we are in? If they try to be more aggressive toward Taiwan or South China Sea, we may not see relations improve with a Biden administration. I don't think in the short term relations will improve anyway. Biden doesn't want to look easy on China or Trump supporters will say "We told you so." But if China is not aggressive while Biden is trying to turn things around here, I can see relations improve in a couple of years.

    ReplyDelete

Use the following html code to make a clickable link in your comment (instructions in the sidebar). You can test the link by previewing your comment.

<a href="http://angryyellowman.blogspot.com">Angry Yellow Man</a>

The above example will display as Angry Yellow Man